Understanding the WorldA safe and stimulating environment allows children to explore and experiment with a range of natural and manufactured materials.
- They learn to observe the features of objects and substances, recognising differences, patterns and similarities, and to share and record their findings.
- Children are assisted in exploring and understanding their environment, both within the group and also in the wider community.
- A range of safe and well maintained equipment enables children to extend their technological understanding, using simple tools and techniques as appropriate to achieve their intentions and to solve problems.
- Children use the computer to gain simple ICT skills We invite parents and professionals into our setting to share their interests and knowledge.
- Festivals from all cultures are celebrated.