Experienced Early Years Practitioner Vacancy
(Minimum Level 3)
We seek experienced practitioners to join our committed and enthusiastic early years team and support us in continuing to be ‘Simply the Best’.
For your application to be considered, you will:
- hold a relevant NVQ minimum level 3 Early Years qualification as defined by the CWDC;
- have at least two years’ experience of working with children aged 2–5;
- have in-depth knowledge of the EYFS, Statutory Framework and other early years legislation;
- have managed your own key group of children and demonstrated how to support each child’s learning and development
Your experience and qualities:
- Passionate, hard-working, enthusiastic, patient
- Creative in planning and delivering activities
- Effective and efficient written and spoken communication
- A proactive and positive approach to behaviour management
- Excellent attendance record and time management skills
- Committed to teamwork and continuous professional development
- Motivated to develop and lead a team
- Allocated non-contact time
- 4.7 weeks’ paid holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Succession leadership opportunities
We encourage visits from prospective candidates. Please call Michele on 023 8036 3018 to arrange a date and time. Applicants MUST complete an application form, which is available from reception at both settings and via email to email@example.com
Applications close at Noon on Friday 21st February 2020
We are an equal opportunities employer and judge every application solely on merit irrespective of race or ethnic origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, disability or age.
The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check and we require references prior to interview.